We're making healthcare better! Our diverse, creative team works together closely to plan, build, and test software that’s changing healthcare. We are looking for a User Experience Generalist and Leader who’s excited about building a new approach to patient care.
You’ll be on a diverse and high-performing team that's making a difference, and we want you to enjoy it. We'll provide a compassionate, innovative, happy place to work, and encourage you in your efforts to become even better. You'll work closely with product management and engineering to design a new asynchronous approach to delivering care in the rapidly growing telemedicine space. We will value your ideas, recognize your efforts, foster your growth, reward your contributions, and celebrate success together.
- Distill complex requirements into designs that are incredibly simple, elegant, usable, and delightful
- Develop and understand the patient as well as the health care provider personas
- Deliver and iterate on designs rapidly while maintaining a meticulous eye for detail and consistency
- Manage the full lifecycle of product design including research, wireframes, focus groups, visual designs and functional prototypes with sufficient detail for implementation
- Play a lead role in the design of new features related to our core product
- Participate in, and lead, presentations and discussions with our users, customers, product management, engineering and executive leadership to drive resolution on proposed features and functionality
- Review implementation and documentation to ensure accuracy of desired results
- Develop a strong partnership with product, content, and engineering teams
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
Skills & Requirements
- Applicable product design experience, which may include work as a user experience designer, product designer or information architect
- A BS/BA in design or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- Comfortable with B2B as well as B2C design for a SaaS product
- Solid understanding of the user-centered design process and best practices from research to final design
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting, giving and managing constructive feedback from various stakeholders in multiple departments
- Experience with A/B testing, ethnographic research, personas, and analytics
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- A team player who enjoys work and is excited to formalize our design practice
- A passion for learning, sharing and collaboration: new design tools and processes, new technical areas, better ways to get things done
What We Offer
A pet friendly office with a great set of benefits, including employee ownership through stock options, health insurance with premiums coverage, a Health Savings Account (HSA) program, pre-tax transportation dollars, and more. Our team also values fun as well as work. Many of us play board games at lunch, go on runs together after work, or take work time to volunteer in the community together.