Cloudability is building industry defining products at the intersection of cloud computing and finance. We’re looking for a product designer to join our team in Portland. Our product team works closely with product management and engineering to design solutions that solve how customers make sense of their cloud spend strategy.
What you'll do:
- Distill complex requirements into features that are incredibly simple and elegant
- Deliver designs rapidly while maintaining a meticulous eye for detail and consistency
- Manage the full lifecycle of product design from sketches and wireframes to visual design and functional prototypes
- Play a lead role in the design of new features related to our core product
- Lead presentations and discussions with product management, engineering and executive leadership to drive resolution on proposed features and functionality
- Review implementation and documentation to ensure accuracy of desired results
- Develop a strong partnership with product managers and engineers
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the Primary Care Giver
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be part of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.