Cloudability is a cloud-focused startup trying to change the way companies measure, monitor, and analyze their infrastructure. With offices in Portland, OR and Boulder, CO, we are a growing team that works closely together. We move fast, and we enjoy what we do. Thousands of companies across the globe use our platform to track cloud usage and optimization.
Our engineers are passionate about technology. We thrive when solving intense technical challenges. Our Boulder teams focus on the integrations, containers, optimization, recommendation and automation features at Cloudability. As a Sr. Backend Engineer, you will work to grow and improve such capabilities. We are looking for a creative, results-driven developer who is excited about solving customer problems. Join us. Build something big with us.
- Develop and enhance features that help customers make use of Cloudability data and recommendations within the core application and in partner applications and tools
- Collaborate and invent with other teams within Cloudability to find solutions to challenging customer problems
- Contribute to the product direction, specifically relating to optimization, integration and multi-cloud deployments
- Mentor those with less experience and learn from everyone
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the Primary Care Giver
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)