At Opal, we believe enterprise software should be beautiful, simple and designed for the job at hand. The Opal platform empowers marketing teams to collaborate within a dedicated environment to plan, visualize and deploy campaigns across all marketing channels, reducing complexity and aligning teams for better marketing results.
Our team is deeply invested in encouraging a culture that promotes design thinking, collaboration and a passion for excellence. We work together as a team to revolutionize the modern marketing organization.
As a Customer Success Manager at Opal Labs, you’ll join a smart, gritty, and passionate team of relationship builders, who have a heart for the customer. You will own the customer relationship, and lead strategic conversations with some of the biggest brands in the world to understand their business, objectives, and success criteria. As the primary customer contact post-sale, you’ll be responsible for driving the implementation of Opal, ensuring high and sustained platform adoption and renewal. In close collaboration with your sales counterpart, you’ll develop account strategies to ensure Opal is demonstrating value that leads to growth and expansion opportunities while creating Opal customer advocates.
What you’ll be doing:
- Establish authentic, productive customer relationships quickly that build trust and customer advocates.
- Have a deep understanding of the Opal platform and solutions, using enablement materials to ensure your customers are leveraging the platform’s functionality to its fullest potential.
- Work in collaboration with Education, Support, Sales, Product, and Marketing on key milestones along the customer journey and be the voice of the customer internally.
- Guide a customer through the Opal journey to ensure maximum usage, adoption, value, expansion and retention.
- Lead and facilitate strategic, value-based conversations with key stakeholders to ensure the customer is successful in meeting business goals and maximizing investment in Opal.
- Oversee the Opal implementation process for all new customers within your territory by consulting key customer stakeholders on marketing process, configuration, and best practices for adoption.
- Monitor customer usage and health dashboards to track adoption, opportunities for optimization, expansion, and at risk early warning signs.
- Work proactively to eliminate risk for churn, escalating customer issues as needed.
- Travel domestically (and some international) approximately 20% for customer meetings
What you’ll bring:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in an enterprise customer success role (or similar) within the the marketing or software industry.
- Understanding of the digital marketing landscape and the SaaS business model with experience in delivering and implementing SaaS solutions for enterprise customers.
- Proven results in meeting customer retention and expansion goals.
- A proactive, intentional approach towards handling strategic customer communication and challenges.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills, including presenting in-person and remotely to executive-level stakeholders.
- Proven ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Exceptional project management skills including time management, task organization, and prioritization.
- Demonstrated success working with internal, cross-functional teams
- A creative and steadfast approach to problem-solving on the fly.
- A passion for learning, a sense of humor, and a positive attitude
- !! BONUS !!
- Familiarity of change management facilitation
- Experience in using the Opal platform
- A full-time, salaried position
- Full healthcare coverage (health, dental, vision, FSA)
- Short-term disability insurance
- Company stock options
- Company-sponsored outreach & activity programs
- A very inviting and supportive team — we pride ourselves on our culture
Opal is committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment. We believe a diverse workplace promotes innovation and enhances decision making. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will consider all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, age, or veteran status.