Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
Auth0 is looking for the right person to join its Core Platform Runtime Team. This team is focused on building the runtime and supporting services for Auth0 development teams to deploy and run their software on.
As a member of this team, you will work on services and guidance to enable rapid deployment of reliable, scalable and secure services, using Kubernetes and Docker.
This is a role with a huge impact. You will get to work with engineers throughout the organization and what you build will be relied on by Auth0 engineers for a long period of time.
You might be a good fit for this role if you:
- Have at least 5 years of full-time programming experience
- Are passionate about working on systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, scalable and secure
- Enjoy learning and applying new technologies
- Enjoy enabling other teams to move faster
- Are a good communicator and enjoy interacting with people
- Like to work at many levels of technology, from writing code to designing straightforward solutions to technical problems
- Have worked with technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Enjoy being part of a highly collaborative, remote first environment
You can learn more about our hiring process here
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.