4-Tell is looking for a talented applicant eager to begin or further his or her professional marketing career through an entry-level digital marketing position. As we are a start-up, this is a great opportunity to make impactful contributions early on and in a variety of marketing responsibilities.
Above all, we want a hard-working individual who has a genuine passion for technology and the exceptional writing skills to clearly articulate our complex solution. If there’s a gap in experience or knowledge, we expect that the person will be able to educate him or herself and/or ask the appropriate questions to complete the task at hand.
We’re a smart, collaborative team that’s willing to go the extra mile. We’re not messing around – we have fun, but we get it done. You’ll fit in if you’re tenacious and focused when it counts, and have the sense of humor to roll with the unique challenges that come with working in a dynamic, growing business.
This is a full-time position working onsite in the heart of downtown Portland, Oregon.
- Competitive salary
- Paid personal days and company holidays
- 401k Retirement Savings Plan and medical and vision benefits
- A fun office environment in a great location
- $100 monthly contribution toward transportation costs
Responsibilities will include assisting/executing tasks in the following areas:
- Content creation– writing blog posts, articles, newsletters, communications materials and material for social media channels and the development of product content that generates leads, drives conversion rates and improves SEO
- Lead generation– develop, test, execute email-marketing campaigns to acquire, convert and retain prospects/customers and generate revenue
- Graphic Design– If applicable, design infographics, ebooks, and other promotional materials/collateral that are within brand guidelines and that are consistent with the 4-Tell voice.
- Video– If applicable, create or assist in the creation of promotional videos
- Analytics– Utilize social media scheduling platform and Google Analytics to report website and social media metrics
- Brand voice– intimately understand our technology, solution and internal processes to ensure all communication reflects our brand, voice and product offering
- Research– Monitor retail and B2B industry news and submit reports on emerging trends to teams as well as constantly researching best practices, new initiatives, competitor news/updates to bring to the team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, English, Communications, Business or other related fields
- Must be motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Familiarity with best practices across social media channels – specifically, LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems
- Proficiency using computers and general business applications (e.g. Microsoft Office suite), and demonstrated ability to learn new software and online applications.
- Ability to take initiative; offer new ideas; keep abreast of competition and market trends.
- Must enjoy and be successful in a fast-paced workflow.
- Preferably 1+ year of marketing, writing or other relevant experience
- Experience in the creation of SEO optimized content
- Experience executing social media campaigns and familiarity with Social Media Management Software, such as Sprout Social
- Experience with Photoshop
- Experience executing email marketing campaigns and familiarity with building MailChimp templates/campaigns
- Basic HTML & CSS knowledge
- Experience working with WordPress – posting SEO blogs and/or building web pages
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with CMS programs or Salesforce
4-Tell Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. 4-Tell Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.