NurseGrid is hiring for a Customer Implementation Specialist (CIS) to join our growing team. The individual chosen for this position will play a vital role driving engagement and product adoption within our customer base. The CIS will assist customers with creating an onboarding approach, designing a launch plan, and implementing our NurseGrid products to enable a successful deployment of our solutions within the organization. The CIS will also be responsible for assisting in developing company-wide solutions and programs to support our customers at scale.
As a Customer Implementation Specialist, you will work closely with our internal stakeholders in various departments such as Sales, Customer Success, Account Management, Training, and Project Management teams to ensure the plan for launch is successful and deployed within the first 2 months of engagement with NurseGrid. Within this role you will be considered the Subject Matter Expert (SME) pertaining to advanced NurseGrid functionalities to propose trainings, launch plans and solutions for use cases across different care continuums. The right candidate is a strong communicator, is detail-oriented, and is driven by making an impact for our customers.
As a member of our growing team, this role creates an opportunity to ensure our customers have the best experience right out of the gate and will lead to higher adoption, retention, and expansion opportunities for NurseGrid. This is a great opportunity for an individual looking to take their career to the next level. Here are some things you will tackle:
- Own the implementation and product adoption plan for the first 2 months of engagement with NurseGrid
- Define, run and deliver training necessary for the customers successful launch of NurseGrid both remote and on-site
- Find and create customer advocates/champions throughout the implementation engagement
- Manage a portfolio of 5 or more concurrent customer implementations, utilizing our internal CMS system and custom product tools, in addition to email, screen sharing, and teleconferences
- Recommend or build solutions required to get the company up and running quickly
- Serve as the NurseGrid subject matter expert (SME) on NurseGrid product capabilities
- Be highly responsive to client communications and proactively research, troubleshoot, and resolve issues
- Manage project deliveries from beginning to end and define and confirm scope, ensuring that all specifications are clearly defined to satisfy expectations
- Expand upon the NurseGrid solution portfolio, demonstrating best practices in design for use cases across the care continuum
- Provide feedback to our Product & Engineering teams that inform additional product and service sales opportunities
- Prepare, maintain and submit clear and concise activity/progress reports and time
- Utilize basic understanding of Salesforce, JIRA, Excel, and SQL (or database management)
What you’ll need:
2 + years of relevant work experience in healthcare SaaS project/program management
Growth mindset with the desire to work in a collaborative environment to promote and drive superior team performance
Strong relationship builder and natural problem solver
Understanding of security protocols, SSO, and basic understanding of APIs
Passion for working with leading edge technologies and a desire to deeply understand NurseGrid’s benefits, use cases, and business and technical elements
Demonstrated ability to succeed in a fast-paced, dynamic and high growth technology environment
Hands-on working experience in the configuration, customization, and implementation of SaaS applications
High level of motivation, self-starter, excellent at follow-up, team-player with ability to deliver within defined timelines
Strong communication (written, verbal, presentation) and organizational skills, with ability to explain technical subjects to non-technical end users in large enterprises
Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
Willing to travel periodically based on customer and business need
What we’d like:
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience
Existing knowledge of software in the healthcare space
Experience in SQL or database management
Skilled at Program Management within large organizations, helping to effectively drive change across groups by engaging key stakeholders
Proven effectiveness at leading and facilitating executive meetings and workshops
Proven experience with account planning & customer success plans
Effective at leading executive discussions
Skillful experience using Gantt charting tools, Kanban tools and online collaboration tools such as JIRA and CRM tools such as Salesforce, Zoho, and Intercom
Why you’ll love NurseGrid:
At NurseGrid, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized as best in class throughout healthcare. Working at NurseGrid is more than a job. It’s a calling to create focused work on improving the lives of 3 million nurses by delivering innovative solutions across the care continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow and where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, NurseGrid’s the place for you. To discover what it’s like working for NurseGrid at a personal level, visit our Company page on our website at www.nursegrid.com.
NurseGrid is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, secular orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, or any other factor protected by law.