We’re growing fast and building a Product team capable of defining the future and executing it. We’re looking for experienced Senior Product Managers to build various aspects of our product: from our core recommendation & data services, to our analytics features, to big data features, and for automation. Our team consists of veterans who have grown startups from the beginning through to acquisition & IPO. This is a chance to work with a great team and make a significant difference in our product roadmap.
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll be responsible for product planning and execution, and will own one of our product areas. In this role, you’ll work with Engineering, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success. The right candidate will have a background in Cloud and SaaS, strong intellectual horsepower, resourcefulness, and desire to own something and make it their own.
What you will do:
- Lead the balancing of feature aspirations with market needs, customer demands, and technical reality
- Develop customer relationships that underpin feature designs and prioritize the backlog based on this feedback
- Work with our designers to create simple, elegant solutions to complex data problems
- Be the authority on the market and competition in your product area
- Manage expectations about the product roadmap and priorities
- Product management experience, with some of that managing SaaS products
- Ability to solve complex design problems with clarity via simple, elegant solutions
- Demonstrated success defining and launching excellent products
- Deep understanding of design strategies and product development processes & tools
- Stellar writing and communication skills
- Described by colleagues as a strong team player
- A passion and aptitude for rapid learning
- A strong desire to work at a startup and have a large impact, with previous startup experience preferred
We provide competitive market pay, with a comprehensive benefit package that includes:
- Company-paid Medical, Dental and Vision insurance (Disability and Life insurance included)
- 401(k) + Student Loan Repayment Program
- Wellness + Commuter Benefits (company-paid parking)
- Unlimited PTO
- 12 weeks of paid leave for the primary care giver
- Paid holidays including Boxing Day
- Dog friendly office + weekly yoga + coffee (plenty of tea as well)
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be part of that journey.
Cloudability is changing how companies adopt and consume cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.