As an early key member of our growing Australia based Sales team, your job will be to find and help potential Cloudability customers understand how our solutions can meet their needs. We are looking for a “hunter” who can identify opportunities within the FTSE 250 companies and partner with the Enterprise sales teams to bring the deals through the entire sales cycle. We are looking for high-energy, driven professionals with intellectual acumen, strong technical aptitude and natural sales instincts.
What this role will do:
- Prospect new strategic accounts via Discover.org, LinkedIn etc
- Engage with C-Level Executives
- Engaging with prospects via telephone and email to evangelize Cloudability’s value proposition
- Call Volume to average 50-75 calls per day, emails to range 100-150 per day
- Drive revenue to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
- Develop and execute against a sales plan
- Manage all activities in the company CRM
- Some trade show attendance and travel required (25%)
- Take and qualify inbound and outbound-generated interest, and turn it into real business
- Execute on a global business development strategy implemented in close partnership with marketing and sales
- Collaborating with Marketing and sales on lead quality and conversion
- 2+ years of technology related sales experience, including closing experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Experience using a CRM software system, preferably SalesForce
- SaaS and/or Analytic experience preferred
- A technical background in engineering, computer science, or IT is a plus
- Formal solutions selling or sales training is a plus
We provide competitive market pay, good people, and an opportunity to change how companies adopt and consult cloud. If defining and creating new market opportunities excites you, this is a company is for you.
Cloudability is Portland-based, cloud optimization platform enabling organizations around the world to succeed technologically and financially in the cloud. Thousands of companies have trusted us to help them track, manage, and optimize their cloud cost. Our mission is to change the way companies leverage the cloud and we want you to be part of that journey.